Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Well hello there :D Just thought I would add a few little videos I took of James. Things are going great with us and just keep getting better. I have met some more new friends and I look forward to hearing from the doctor tomorrow. Jon is doing great in school and still liking it more and more. James is starting to crawl, its like a mix between a military and regular crawl.. all and all pretty dang cute :D He also loves his bday present( daddy opened it early) and another video of that :D Love love love, The Taylors

2 comments:

Jeri said...

I absolutely, positively love the videos of James. It is so cute to see him moving all over the place and to hear him mimic you when you say "I love you". So precious. The receptionist at work got mad and quit yesterday and I am in the process of hiring 2 new people. Not because she did that much work... but because we need a contact lens tech too! So if you don't hear from me its because I'm crazy busy! I hope you get your test results soon. Let me know. Love you.

Old Stinky Cat Lady said...

Aweeeeeeeee!!!! hahah and I like your hair!