Monday, March 23, 2009






Today so far nothing has really happened lol, but we did get up about an hour ago so.. still plenty of time. Lets see Jon is still in school, and doing very well. Last I heard he was at an 88% average and all he has to do to graduate with honers it to get 90. Not bad at all. James is crawling around the house only eating things I don't want him to. We are trying to teach him to eat cheerioes no such luck except the one lonely one that had been on the floor who knows how long. Hahahah Things are going well though, honestly, I cant complain. I am looking forward to coming home with in the next few weeks!!! Still making all the plans in me head as to what I am going to do :D Can't wait. Well anyway the reason to write today was to show you my new hair cut and my hair color that isn't quite so new lol I don't look so great, but still I hope you can get the idea

3 comments:

♥jada said...

I love the new haircut! And what are you talking about? Of course, you look great! I hope we will get to see you when you come home. Do you know the date you will be home yet?

Jeri said...

You look fabulous. I love your hair and the style looks so great on you. Its looking very healthy... yeah! Hope your travel plans work out because I would love to see you and James. Hope Jon can get his scores up so he can graduate with honors. That would be awesome and would most likely affect his pay scale. I am proud of him that he is doing so well. Love to all.

Jeri said...

P.S. I need a 5 x 7 picture of James to display. I have one of all the other grandchildren and am really missing one of sweet baby Jmz.